50-watt Halogen Lights
The 50-watt halogen produces a concentrated, superior light beam with an MR16 type bulb (included). Often used in industrial environments, these lights feature a 4.75" watertight head that resists cutting oils and coolants as well as a ventilating chamber that greatly reduces heat on the outer casing. Each unit has a swivel joint head along with an easy-grip handle that allows the user accurately position the light.
- Light Source – The powerful 50-watt MR16 type halogen bulb generates an intense, concentrated light measuring approximately 970 footcandles at 12 inches.
- Arms –
- Models 1150H and 1151H utilize an adjustable arm for heavy duty use. The vibration resistant double arm design has two steel ball joints and a swivel joint to provide unlimited number of positions along with three tension control knobs to tighten the arm in position. The L-Shaped clamp can be screwed directly to the top or side of a machine, bench, or wall.
- Models 1150HD and 1150H-MN utilize a short 8 arm with a swivel joint that rotates in three planes for an infinite variety of positions.
- The 8HG models and the 1150H-B-DM-BK use the Dazor Floating Arm.
- Models 6750, 6850, and 6855 have a flexible gooseneck arm.
- Bases – Our line of halogen lights features models on all types of bases: desk, clamp, magnet, and IV-Pivot models than can be affixed to Dazor floor stands and other mounting options.
- Colors – Black
- Warranty – 2-year warranty on electrical components and a 5-year warranty on mechanical operation.