Hi-Lighting magnifying lights use a 13-watt compact fluorescent bulb located behind the magnifying lens to cast light at an angle ideal for highlighting object details. This shadow highlighting makes details of uneven surfaces "pop-out" to the viewer and helps define variations in the surface depth while emphasizing irregularities. The highlighting feature is well suited for inspection tasks that require precise discrimination of details found in the variations of an object's surface.
- Light Source – energy-efficient 13-watt compact fluorescent that lasts up to 10,000 hours. Can also utilize eye-friendly Full Spectrum bulb for correct color viewing (ordered separately).
- Lenses – 3 or 5 diopter, 5" diameter "crown optical" glass lenses. Optional "Add-A-Lens" for 11-diopter viewing can be used with standard 3-diopter unit. For more on lens selection, see Choosing a Magnifier.
- Arm – 26" or 40" Contemporary floating arm that features counterbalancing springs and joints for instant adjustment to any convenient position or direction.
- Bases – Desk base, clamp that will accommodate a desk, table, or headboard up to 2 3/4" thick, IV-Pivot that can be used in conjunction with Dazor floor stands.
- Colors – Black, White, Almond, and Dove Grey
- Warranty – 5 Years
- Accessories – Polycarbonate shield.
Dazor Hi-Lighting Magnifier Models